The combination of office-based management skills and site-based labour enables us to simplify the often-complex process of construction, saving our clients time and money.
Our experienced construction managers bring their building design and management skills to all our projects. Throughout the building process, we focus on efficiency, sustainability and safety in order to deliver quality projects on time.
The services we provide include:
- managing our own labour resource. All our carpenters are employed directly – not sub-contracted.
- construction procurement and implementation
- contract administration
- construction programming and tracking
- tendering, appointing and contracting services of suppliers and subcontractors
- ongoing cost management and regular reporting on project costs
- monitoring of resource and building consent conditions (pre, during and post construction)
- regular construction site meetings and client reporting
- health and safety planning and implementation of environmental objectives